Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy 2012 - the World Tour continues!

Posted by tsrbook 
" Happy 2012 - the World Tour continues!
February 19, 2012 06:48PM
Feb. 19th, 2012

Hello!

Thanks to all of you who continue to follow and support my writing endeavors. Since MIRROR OF OPPOSITION was released in 2010, I've ventured into the convention circuit and have found a modicum of success, enough that the tours continue throughout this year, and I'm now at a point where I'm being invited back to past conventions as a guest author.

When I published MIRROR OF OPPOSITION, I had no intentions of attending conventions, but after a few local book signings, I thought, "why not"? A year and a half later, I'm heading to my 12th convention soon! The highlight thus far was being on the same card as Stan Lee and William Shatner last year at MegaCon 2011 (you can hear a radio interview from that convention on my homepage). What a fun journey it's been to meet so many wonderful people along the way.

With that, I am hard at work on MIRROR OF CHAOS, the sequel to MIRROR OF OPPOSITION. I am bringing Ronin, Makato and Obladi back for more adventures together. My goal is to finish it this year, so stay tuned!

Thanks again for your continued support and interest. I will see you around a convention near you!

All the best ~

Tim
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login