Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Happy Holidays!

Posted by tsrbook 
" Happy Holidays!
December 14, 2009 12:57AM
Hello Folks,

It's been a few months since I have posted so I thought I would check-in and let you know how things are progressing.

Mirror of Opposition is nearly finished. The artist, Charles Urbach, has had a few interruptions from our original timeline (both personally and professionally) that has delayed production from our original timeline. I was hopeful the book would be available for the holidays, but now it's looking like February, 2010 will be its official launch date. I apologize for keeping you waiting - but I sincerely appreciate your patience and support!

If you keep checking back, go to the ARTWORK section of the website and you'll see the progress Charles has made on both the front and back covers. He created separate illustrations (vs. one giant picture) and then integrated them into a cohesive layout by adding all the title text work and spine design for the finishing touches. It's been an exciting process to watch unfold!

My goal is to start marketing and advertising the book 1Q10, so if you know of anyone who might be interested, please pass along my website for them to check out. I will be offering limited edition signed copies of Mirror of Opposition by both Charles and myself if you order through me. I have a PAYPAL service on this website which is probably the easiest way to do business, so check it out when you have the chance.

For those of you who have read my other novels, I look forward to hearing what you think about this one, as it's probably one of the most thought-provoking of the three (so please email me or leave me a message here as you go). For those of you new to my work, I thank you in advance for "taking a chance" with me ... first and foremost I'm a die-hard fantasy fan and I try to bring a level of excitement and suspense into my writing that always aims to please.

Happy holidays to you and yours, and thanks again for your time, interest and support.

All the best ~

TS Robinson

TSR
Anonymous User
Re: Happy Holidays!
January 02, 2012 10:48AM
Happy Holidays to you too. Hope you enjoyed it...
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login